Parkland offers COVID-19 testing by appointment only for current Parkland patients who meet the medically necessary criteria with a Parkland physician’s order.
– Must have temperature of 99.6 or higher and shortness of breath or cough; OR
– Anyone 65-years-old or older; OR
– Anyone with chronic health issues (diabetes, asthma, heart issues, etc.); OR
– Any first responders, DART drivers, healthcare workers, grocery store and essential retail store workers; OR
– Anyone without symptoms who have been actively engaged in large group settings, such as public gatherings or congregations of people, within the past 15 days.